Update: Competition end, check your private message on the forum if you have won!
G’day Prodigy Fanboy Warriors! It’s competition time!
Win this copy of Invaders Must Die signed by all three members of The Prodigy. Liam Howlett, Keith Flint & Maxim!
This is my personal copy that I received back in 2009 from The Prodigy’s online store as a special pre-order. I kept it in very good condition and I just thought I’d give something back to our great Fanboy Community!
So, how do you enter? Well, I thought since this is a mint item to add to your collection. We’ll give the fans who participate in the Fanboy Community!
Here are the steps on how to enter:
1 – Goto The Prodigy Fanboy Forum: www.forum.theprodigyfanboy.com
2 – Sign up! It’s very easy to do so! Click on the ‘Register’ button on the top left. From here, you can go by the traditional way by signing up with your email. Or, you can sign up even easier using either your Facebook or Twitter account!
3 – Post at least once on the forum! It’s that easy to enter! We have a wide range of topics ranging from all things Prodigy & non-Prodigy, so it’s easy to jump right in!
Winner will be a random draw on the 8th of March 2014 (AUS) & will be notified via Private Message on The Prodigy Fanboy Forum. Good luck to all!
Note: If you’re already a member & have posted at least once of the forum, you’re automatically in the draw!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to everyone excluding employees of The Prodigy Fanboy or close family relations/friends.
2. Competition winner will be picked by The Prodigy Fanboy, with the winner being notified within 24 hours of the competition’s end date specified. Winner will be random draw.
3. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
4. No cash alternatives.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. ‘The judge’s decision is final’.
7. Competition winners agree to their names being used for publicity purposes by The Prodigy Fanboy.
8. Your data will not be shared with any third party, but might be used by The Prodigy Fanboy for newsletter purposes.