1. Are you planning to release an EP with unreleased tracks like Stab, Heatwave, Dean Ken before releasing a new album?
MAYBE THESE TRACKS WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY BUT MY MAIN FOCUS IS ON NEW MATERIAL ,, THESE TRACKS RNT FINISHED SO ID PREFER TO BE DOIN NEW MUSIC NOT GOIN OVER OLD GROUND
2. Will the new LP be combination of Music For The Jilted Generation and The Fat Of The Land, or will it sound similar to any of those?
DONT KNOW UNTIL I START IT , BUT IT WILL BE A SLIGHTLY DARKER RECORD BUT ALLWAYS ONE WE CAN PLAY LIVE
3. Can we expect any collaborations on the new LP or you wanna make 100% Prodigy album , only all 3 of you?
MAD ITS TOO EARLY IV ONLY JUST STARTED IT! , WHO KNOWS ,, THERE WILL DEFINATLY BE A GUEST GUITARIST AS WELL AS ROB , ID LOOK TO GETTING A FEMALE VOCALIST ON A TUNE WITH KEEF ,,, WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY WHO ALBUM LIVE ON OUR OWN WITHOUT DRAGGIN LOADS OF GUESTS ABOUT ,, IF WE DID THAT WE WOULD TURN INTO THE GORILLAZ AND WE DONT WANT THAT DO WE !
4. Wich gig in Poland do you remember the most as far as atmosphere is concerned?
THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THE BEST
5. What do you think about Poland? Did you have a chance to visit any part of Poland?
IM NOT MUCH OF A TOURIST ME SO I TEND TO STAY LOCKED UP IN HOTEL ROOM WITH CURTAINS CLOSED THEN OUT AT NIGHT . BUT I DO KNOW ITS THE PEOPLE IN A COUNTRY THAT MAKE IT WHAT IT IS AND THE POLISH PEOPLE HAVE GREAT PASSION AND TOGETHERNESS WHICH WE RESPECT
6. Have you ever thought about installing that laser light system as you had at Mitlon Keynes’ gig for all your show? We know it’s a lot of equipment but that makes the gigs more spectacular and unforgettable.
ITS TOO EXPENSIVE TO CARRY THAT SHIT AROUND AND WHEN WE PLAY FESTIVALS ,THE PROMOTERS DONT WANT TO HIRE THEM .. MILTON WAS A SPECIAL OCCASION LETS SAY ,, WE NEVER WANT TO RELY ON ANY LIGHTS
7. What about your Ragged Flag label? Have you signed any artists so far?
NO , I DONT WANT TO BE A LABEL BOSS , I WANT TO WRITE THE TUNES … WE MAY DO OR WE MAY NOT ..
8. Liam, apparently you’re writing a soundtrack for the horror movie. Can you tell us anything about that?
AM I REALLY ? WELL THATS NEWS TO ME .. THERE IS ALLWAYS RUMOURS FLYING AROUND BUT I HAVNT CONFIRMED ANYTHING SO NO.. I LIKE THE IDEA OF IT THOU
9. How has your way of writing tunes changed over the years? You started with W30, then switched into Cubase. How does it look nowadays? Software or hardware?
AH BORING STUFF ! STILL GOT THAT ORIGINAL W30 LEANING AGAINST MY STUDIO WALL … I USE LOGIC WITH ABLETON AND REASON PLUGGED THRU IT . SOMETIMES I JUST USE IT AS A RECORDER LIKE IF IT WAS TAPE WHEN IM MESSING AROUND WITH ALL THE OLD ANALOGUE SYNTHS , GET THEM ALL KICKIN OFF AT THE SAME TIME AND RECORD FOR 20 MINS GOIN MAD , THERES USUALLY A FEW GOOD THINGS THAT COME OUT OF IT .
10. In ‘Invaders Must Die’ book and on your Twitter page are photos of Keith with smashed head. Were there 2 different videos made for Take Me To The Hospital EP?
YES THERE WERE ,, WE TRYED TO DO ONE WITH WALTER STERN WHO DID FIRESTARTER , BREATHE , POISON ETC BUT IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH SO WE BINNED IT
11. A question from the past. In 1995 during the gig in France Maxim was replaced on the stage by MC Ruff. Why, do you remember what happened?
FUK ME THATS YEARS AGO ,, WELL HE HAD A THROAT INFECTION AND JIMMY ( RUFF) GLADLY JUMPED IN TO ROCK IT .. SADLY JIMMY PASSED AWAY AND WE ALL MISS HIM , HE WAS A PROPER RASCAL AND GEEZER
12. What about Dirtchamber Sessions Vol.2? Do you want to focus on writing the new LP or can we count on solo releases in the near future?
NAH , IM NOT A DJ , IM DOIN NEXT PRODIGY RECORD , NOT INTERESTED IN DOIN A DJ ALBUM AT THE MOMENT