!!

Welcome Fanboy Prodigy Warrior Guest!

To view all of the Forum Boards & Topics. You need to Register. Either by email, Facebook or Twitter account. Click on the Register button on the Top Left to begin! Looking forward to chatting with you, Danny Fanboy.

Top Fanboy Posters

Danny Fanboy Danny Fanboy
2606 Posts
GL0WKiD GL0WKiD
580 Posts
Schoolboy Error Schoolboy Error
496 Posts
AnthonyProdigy AnthonyProdigy
443 Posts
Gonga21 Gonga21
323 Posts
WhatEvilLurks WhatEvilLurks
305 Posts

Top Fanboy Warriors!

Danny Fanboy Danny Fanboy
Fanboy Respect: 124
Schoolboy Error Schoolboy Error
Fanboy Respect: 123
Kev Kev
Fanboy Respect: 109
hyperspeed hyperspeed
Fanboy Respect: 77
AnthonyProdigy AnthonyProdigy
Fanboy Respect: 68
GL0WKiD GL0WKiD
Fanboy Respect: 59

Author Topic: What's the future of genres of music?  (Read 325 times)

markomarkh

• Prodigy Fanboy Fan
  • Fanboy Respect: -17
    • View Profile
Have they done everything or will there be anything as innovating as electronic dance and rave music was in the 80s and 90s. What's the future of music tech and innovation?

roman90

• Prodigy Fanboy Beginner
  • Fanboy Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What's the future of genres of music?
« Reply #1 on: A month ago »
I was initially expecting a discourse on organization headways additionally, yet having contemplated both music and software engineering maybe gave me an inclination. In any case, the progression has been astounding in sythesis hardware and programming in the most recent decade. I have created a few pieces utilizing a portion of the generally reasonable programming on a standard PC with astounding outcomes. It drives one to think about whether music piece later on will even focus on the live band or symphony, giving a more straightforward way to recording deals.

sks2002

• Prodigy Fanboy Member
  • Fanboy Respect: 33
  • I make music, but more acidly then the prodigy.
    • View Profile
Re: What's the future of genres of music?
« Reply #2 on: A month ago »
I was initially expecting a discourse on organization headways additionally, yet having contemplated both music and software engineering maybe gave me an inclination. In any case, the progression has been astounding in sythesis hardware and programming in the most recent decade. I have created a few pieces utilizing a portion of the generally reasonable programming on a standard PC with astounding outcomes. It drives one to think about whether music piece later on will even focus on the live band or symphony, giving a more straightforward way to recording deals.
Congrats being the 400th member on this site  :-*
I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ON MY POST'S, EVEN OTHER ONES.