!!

Welcome Fanboy Prodigy Warrior Guest!

To view all of the Forum Boards & Topics. You need to Register. Either by email, Facebook or Twitter account. Click on the Register button on the Top Left to begin! Looking forward to chatting with you, Danny Fanboy.

Top Fanboy Posters

Danny Fanboy Danny Fanboy
2619 Posts
GL0WKiD GL0WKiD
580 Posts
Schoolboy Error Schoolboy Error
499 Posts
AnthonyProdigy AnthonyProdigy
446 Posts
Gonga21 Gonga21
323 Posts
WhatEvilLurks WhatEvilLurks
315 Posts

Top Fanboy Warriors!

Danny Fanboy Danny Fanboy
Fanboy Respect: 125
Schoolboy Error Schoolboy Error
Fanboy Respect: 124
Kev Kev
Fanboy Respect: 110
hyperspeed hyperspeed
Fanboy Respect: 77
AnthonyProdigy AnthonyProdigy
Fanboy Respect: 68
GL0WKiD GL0WKiD
Fanboy Respect: 59

Author Topic: New Single & Album - Resonate, New Beats  (Read 2959 times)

DIRTCHAMBER

• The Prodigy Fanboy Club Member
  • Fanboy Respect: 22
    • View Profile
I would love to see the re-emergence of a new or re-EQed version of "Warning" for the new album, it's an absolute banger, and it's a shame that we never got a proper studio vocal for that track.

Exciting times ahead, my friends!  :-*  :'(
Didn't warning became Run with the Wolves?

Hmm, I've not heard that take before. I do like "Run," for sure, but I've always thought "Warning" was a better track, sonically; that, and I enjoy the tough guitar riffs and the faster smash down-like breaks  on "Warning" more.   

Nah man I don't think Warning became Run. 

I have to agree, I love Run but Warning is more of a proper high-energy thumper.  I was playing it on Sunday funnily enough; I don't know whether I'd like LH to rework it, I like it just the way it is.

I agree, Schoolboy, "Warning" is great the way it is, for sure!  The only reason I suggested a re-EQ or something is, knowing Liam, the only way that track, w/ Keith's blistering vocal, sees the light of day in the studio is if LH re-polishes it. He did it with "Spitfire," he did it with "World's on Fire," you know he'd certainly tweak "Warning," it would be against our wishes, as fans, I think, but you know a change would be in the mail.   
I'm the law, and you can't beat the law.

Danny Fanboy

• Administrator
  • Prodigy Fanboy Elite
  • Fanboy Respect: 125
  • Sorry, we are open.
    • View Profile
ONLY TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL FIRST GIG

AnthonyProdigy

• Prodigy Fanboy Expert
  • Fanboy Respect: 68
  • Let me see what you got!
    • View Profile
Ah man I'm pumped! NEW TUNE(S)! One more week for me! :D
Magic people, voodoo people!

sks2002

• Prodigy Fanboy Member
  • Fanboy Respect: 35
  • I make music, but more acidly then the prodigy.
    • View Profile
ONLY TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL FIRST GIG

I am gonna not heat the new tunes, I will wait till I see them in Wolverhampton.
I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ON MY POST'S, EVEN OTHER ONES.

WhatEvilLurks

• Prodigy Fanboy Expert
  • Fanboy Respect: 39
  • Vale Chester Bennington 1976-2017
    • View Profile
Allow me to put my tinfoil hate on for a second.

Doing a bit of thinking about when an announcement might come, and it came to me that generally the year before a new album comes out, the band will normally road test new stuff.  Yet, we've heard nothing apart from a teaser on instagram .

Think about it, before Fat came out, Breathe and Firestarter were being played as far back as two years before TFOTL was released! Then we go to Invaders, Warriors Dance and Worlds On Fire had been played religiously throughout 2008. Then skip to TDIME, the band played Rok-Weiler and Spitfast(now known as Roadblox) a lot back in 2014.  Now flash forward to 2017 and we're supposedly getting a new album in the next few months, yet the band has played nothing new at all throughout their 2017 touring schedule! 

We know Liam to be a perfectionist who is is very meticulous when producing, meaning he's very slow to finish his work. He's also a master troll who likes to play with the fans a bit. Off course, I could be thinking far too deep into it and a single drops shortly and they play a whole bunch of new shit on the UK tour and I look the fool. But knowing all this makes me think a new album could still be a fair way off yet.

I don't know, what do you guys think?

Jeez, when the fuck did I type this?

sks2002

• Prodigy Fanboy Member
    • View Profile

Doing a bit of thinking about when an announcement might come, and it came to me that generally the year before a new album comes out, the band will normally road test new stuff.  Yet, we've heard nothing apart from a teaser on instagram .

Think about it, before Fat came out, Breathe and Firestarter were being played as far back as two years before TFOTL was released! Then we go to Invaders, Warriors Dance and Worlds On Fire had been played religiously throughout 2008. Then skip to TDIME, the band played Rok-Weiler and Spitfast(now known as Roadblox) a lot back in 2014.  Now flash forward to 2017 and we're supposedly getting a new album in the next few months, yet the band has played nothing new at all throughout their 2017 touring schedule! 

We know Liam to be a perfectionist who is is very meticulous when producing, meaning he's very slow to finish his work. He's also a master troll who likes to play with the fans a bit. Off course, I could be thinking far too deep into it and a single drops shortly and they play a whole bunch of new shit on the UK tour and I look the fool. But knowing all this makes me think a new album could still be a fair way off yet.

Five days ago at the time of this post.

WhatEvilLurks

• Prodigy Fanboy Expert
    • View Profile

Five days ago at the time of this post.

Don't remember it. Must've been drunk or something.

Danny Fanboy

• Administrator
  • Prodigy Fanboy Elite
  • Fanboy Respect: 125
  • Sorry, we are open.
    • View Profile

ambulance_driver

• Prodigy Fanboy Expert
  • Fanboy Respect: 53
    • View Profile
New track at Munich

Track name: Resonate

Setlist Attached to this message.

Link 1: https://www.facebook.com/maximilian.loblein/videos/1934012206612457/

Link 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LgmUapYocc1sHVZ6XPt3ilasXuLbCnwj/view
Oh wow, sounds massive!  Feeling That old school sound Liam talked about.  Thanks for the links!

DIRTCHAMBER

• View Profile
Re: New Tunes - Single & Album - Resonate
« Reply #99 on: 3 days ago »
Wow...just wow! "Resonate" sounds like "Poison" and "Voodoo People" had a sonic, face-punching baby...duuuuuude! I need the new album in my life NOW!  :D

Thanks for the update and links, Danny!  :-*

DIRTCHAMBER

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 3 days ago »
Here's another source for "Resonate" from the front row, straight from YouTube, I think Brother Culture is on vocals for this tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9790w6xqgM

WhatEvilLurks

• Prodigy Fanboy Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 3 days ago »
Just heard it... Sounds awesome, nice and heavy. The new live set-up(Is it new?) looks pretty cool too!

Looks like my drunken ramblings from the other night have been proven false. Thank god.

action/reaction

• Prodigy Fanboy Beginner
  • Fanboy Respect: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2 days ago »
Resonate sounds great! The synths remind me of World's on fire.
Anyway, I miss the guitar heavy Prodigy back in 2002.

sks2002

• Prodigy Fanboy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2 days ago »
Crap I heard the new prodigy song... ITS A BEAST OF A TRACK!

WhatEvilLurks

• Prodigy Fanboy Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2 days ago »
Few more recordings of Resonate have been uploaded -

https://youtu.be/w063fmiJuM4

https://youtu.be/CCTNkR-z7t4